The post holder will be involved in running the Languages Department, preparing the English Language teaching program, lectures and exams and providing the correct guidance and feedback to the students to enhance their English. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in teaching the students, must be highly motivated to develop the career of the students, and result orientated.
• Graduation or Post Graduation in Teaching English Language
• At least 2 years of experience in English Language Teaching
• Should know the Teaching English Language as a Second Language system well and its exams
• IETLS, TOEFL or Teaching certificate is preferable
• Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
• Presentation and Teaching Skills
• An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
• Flexibility over working hours.
• Teaching English Language including spoken English to the students
• Making teaching plans for the General English Program
• Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students
• Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
- Documentation according to Labor Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Working hours: 09:00-21:00.
- Working days: Monday to Saturday
- 8 hours each day.